Oil and Gas
Holmes PLLC’s business clients have needs for various oil and gas services involving:
- Oil and gas lease negotiations
- Oil and gas lease disputes needing resolution
- Disputes over mineral rights and royalties
- Operating agreements
- Participation agreements
- Private placement memorandums
- Production-Sharing Agreements
- Oil and gas contracts
- Surface damage and other property disputes
- Negotiating leasing transactions and agreements
- Landman work and mineral file maintenance
- Conveyances, assignments and mineral deeds
Skilled and Efficient Counsel for Oil and Gas
The oil and gas practice attends to the Firm’s longstanding client base, as well as to entrepreneurial and incipient businesses. The same practice can provide alternative solutions to wasteful or uneconomical litigation – which the Firm especially strives to avoid.
The Firm works with its clients’ in-house attorneys or lawyers, and staff, to meet the clients’ oil and gas needs. Also, the Firm associates with transactional law boutiques when and as necessary, depending upon the size and complexity of the oil and gas need.
Contact the Firm
To discuss issues related to oil and gas litigation, call the Firm’s Dallas office at 945-218-2221 or use the online contact form.