Focused. Skilled. Efficient.
- Oil & Gas
- Business Litigation
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Business Formation
Andrea is an associate attorney for Holmes PLLC. She works in the areas of commercial litigation and business transactions, with a particular focus on oil and gas and commercial law. She regularly attends to the firm's motion practice, discovery activities, depositions and hearings, and jury trials.
Andrea was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She obtained a Bachelors degree in Business Administration (Finance) from Southern Methodist University. She next obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law, where she served as Executive Articles Editor for the Energy Law Journal and as Vice-President for the Resource, Energy and Environmental Law Society. While in law school, she obtained a certificate in Sustainable Energy and Resources Law.
Andrea is an active member of the Dallas Bar Association.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Vice-President, Resource, Energy and Environmental Law Society
- Honors: Obtained a Certificate in Sustainable Energy and Resources Law
- Southern Methodist University
- Major: Business Administration (Finance)
- Texas, 2013